Hi guys!!
So the other day I finally set up a Facebook Fan Page to help promote my modeling (and whatever else I end up posting over there).
I am so very thankful for all the support I've received! My page acquired over 200 likes the first day it was active!
This is amazing and astounding to me! I would have never imagined it would get that many likes in that amount of time. I truly do feel so very grateful for this!!!
If you'd like to see more of my modeling photos, you can totally check it out!
https://www.facebook.com/Sarah.Tay4/
I'd super appreciate it if you liked the page too!!
I also have two separate photo shoots set up for this weekend, so I'll post the photos from them onto the Facebook page as soon as I can as well!
Again, thank you to everyone that has been so kind and supportive!!
Have a great day, all!!!
AMAZON LINK
Monday, July 25, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Photos and Features!
Hey Friends!! Today I found that there is another program I can share the products I use with you guys! This is exciting to me because I...
-
Heya guys!! So I have good news and less-than-good news. I've been a little sick this week. Had to go to the doctor two Fridays in a...
-
Alrighty guys. Prepare for a bit of a rant. I just got back from the doctor and found I gained 2 pounds. I am pretty happy about this. I...
-
Hey guys!! Sorry it's been so long. I've been crazy busy these past few weeks. But I'm back!! So this past weekend, my young...
No comments:
Post a Comment